Here are some of the best savings, discounts, coupons, and deals that I’ve found:
- GiftCard Granny – A place to buy and sell gift cards online
- America the Beautiful National Parks Senior Discount Pass Program – Each pass covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges as well as standard amenity fees (day use fees) at national forests and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. A pass covers entrance, standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four adults at sites that charge per person)
- Safeway Just for You Discounts – Just for U digital coupons make it easy to save. Add offers to your Club Card either online or with the App. Savings will automatically be applied to your purchase in store – no paper coupons needed.
- AARP Membership Discounts Program – discounts are available for seniors on restaurants, travel deals, health care, prescription drugs, dental, vision, hearing aids, rental, cruise, hotel, tours, fitness equipment & gym memberships, cell phones, home security service, roadside assistance, insurance, legal aid and much more.
- AARP Grocery Coupon Center Program – Hundreds of grocery coupons powered by coupons.com
- AAA Discounts and Awards – Get effortless savings from your AAA membership. Savings that pay for the cost of membership. Save on everything from shopping and dining, to attractions, travel and even prescription medications – savings just for AAA members. Get discounts. Earn rewards. The perks of AAA membership.
- SeniorDiscounts.com – The largest directory of senior discounts. Over 250,000 local listings.
- ShopAtHome.com – Your one-stop savings spot for online coupons and printable coupons. Plus, save even more by earning Cash Back on your purchases!